Just because you've been on the couch all day doesn't mean you have to look like you've been on the couch all day.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Unless otherwise specified, all sizes in this post are listed in women’s.
1. An oversized crewneck sweater made with lightweight alpaca yarn for a warm sweater that won't have you sweltering within minutes of putting it on.
2. A pair of tie-dye sweatpants because you tried the Pinterest tutorial to DIY your own pair, and things didn't quite go as planned. Just cop these instead.
3. A long-sleeve shorts set reviewers say is a great "cute and comfy" outfit for days on the couch or trips to the store.
4. A wool coat reviewers say is a super chic addition to their wardrobe. Not only is it warm and cozy, but it also instantly elevates your OOTD.
6. A pair of high-waisted leggings that'll slide on like butta. Get ready to fight the urge to slip right back into bed after putting them on.
7. A striped cardigan with an array of bright colors that'll let you carry around your own rainbow on even the most gloomy of days.
8. A wool skirt because there are few things better than a wool skirt, a perfect latte, and a brisk stroll along the promenade.
10. A pair of opaque tights that you don't have to worry about snagging during your morning commute and by morning commute, I mean the walk from the bed to the kitchen.
11. An open front fleece hoodie on those days where you have to get dressed but you'd much rather be at home in a comfy robe.
12. A long-sleeve romper for the days when you just want to ~hop out the bed, and turn your swag on~.
13. A graphic crewneck sweatshirt that'll not only keep you warm, but will also serve as a little reminder for yourself and others to be nice.
14. A pair of balloon pants made for that get-up-and-go look that can easily be dressed up with a few rad accessories and switch of the shoes.
15. An oversized button down with plenty of room to fit the food baby on Taco Tuesday. Plus, who doesn't love a good corduroy?
16. A pair of Ugg slides known for their super soft interior. Your feet will never want to be freed from these slippers. And, let's face it, you know you need new slippers. 👀
17. A pair of ankle pants with an elastic waste for a casual look and feel. And, they have functional pockets!
18. A cable knit sweater fashioned with adorable details down the center, and ruffles that make for an effortless put-together look.
19. A crisp white tee reviewers say is a great must-have staple to keep in your closet. Everyone needs a white tee.
20. A pair of roomy mom jeans that'll give you plenty of room to move around so you can give your sweatpants a vacation day.
21. A sherpa-lined denim jacket because you throw on a denim jacket with every outfit but need a little extra warmth.
22. A pair of trouser pants you definitely want to add to your wardrobe if you're looking for a more professional pant but want to still feel as comfy as you would if you were wearing sweats. These will get you close.
23. A pocket wrap because it takes a lot to get out of bed these days, and once you do, you deserve to curl up in something super soft and cozy.
24. A onesie perfect for the days when April showers start to bring May flowers. Now all you need is a good book, a few candles, and your fave tea — let the vibes begin.
25. A color-block sweatshirt with an oversized fit and bright colors that rekindles major '90s nostalgia.
26. A velour tracksuit to wear on a chilly day and reminisce about old times when you'd curl up on the couch with your flip phone and play snake.
28. A ribbed knit skirt reviewers say is super cute ~and~ comfy, even for baby 'bumpin parents-to-be. 🤰🏽
29. A positive hoodie because even on the grumpiest of mornings, your hoodie can be the very thing to cheer up a random stranger, and usher in the good vibes.
30. A turtleneck sweater made with drop shoulders and ribbed cuffs, neck, and waistline that'll pair great with a high waist pant.
32. A pair of period leggings because there's no better time to wear comfy clothing than when you're on your period. With these leggings, you get the comfort and the protection so you don't have to worry about leaking through. ~No undies needed~.
37. A fleece pullover made from 100% recycled polyester so you'll be able to relax even better knowing that your eco-friendly purchase helped the planet.
38. A hoodie dress for when you can't decide between rocking a hoodie or a dress. Now, you can have the best of both worlds.
39. A pair of legwarmers so you can still wear your fave shorts in cooler months, and keep your stems nice and warm. Or, you can just wear them at home for when you're chilly but not like freezing.
40. A bodysuit reviewers say adorns the body perfectly leaving a smooth and flattering silhouette for all body types.
When someone forgets to compliment you on your new cozy clothing:
Want more? Check out our favorite online clothing stores for all your shopping needs, perfect places to shop for clothes if you’re in your 30s, plus the best places to order custom t-shirts online and the best clothing stores for petite sizes. Still not satisfied? Check out all of our clothing content for even more.
Need A Shopping Buddy?
Get great products - from pros in the fine art of buying stuff online - delivered to your inbox!