Whether you're going for a modern farmhouse look or you prefer bold, colorful vibes, we'll help you achieve whatever look you're going for in your kitchen.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A 12-piece set of iridescent silverware that's eye-catching, playful, and anything but boring. Depending on the light, these forks, knives, and spoons can look like any color of the rainbow!
2. A roll of marble contact paper to give your boring kitchen counters a makeover. It'll look like you've bought completely new countertops — don't worry: we won't share your brilliant DIY secret!
3. A wooden letterboard that you can hang up in your kitchen to pretend you're living in a diner. Use the letters to display the "menu" for the day — your family will love it!
4. An LED light strip to place where your cabinetry meets your kitchen floor to add an elegant touch of light. It'll instantly make your kitchen look more modern, and you'll be able to move around at night without having to turn on the overhead lights.
5. A K-Mini Keurig machine with a blue Jonathan Adler design so beautiful, you won't mind that you're up and making coffee at 6 a.m.
6. Some peel-and-stick wallpaper to create a bold statement wall in your kitchen without having to paint. It's also easily removable — perfect for renters.
7. A wire milk crate that's such a stylish way to keep your pantry shelves organized. They're great for storing bulky items like potato chip bags or boxes of pasta.
8. A small glass canister with a wooden lid for storing your most-used kitchen ingredients on your counter. It's a simple but effective way to make your kitchen look more put-together.
9. A wooden nonslip cutting board that makes chopping vegetables look extra chic. Plus: you can use it as a cheese board or a serving plate, as well.
10. A enameled cast-iron Dutch oven – it'll become your go-to for cooking your favorite pasta, soup, and bread recipes. Plus: the red and blue colors it comes in are so striking, you'll want to leave it out on your stove to show it off to everyone!
11. An olive oil dispenser that looks 10 times better sitting on your kitchen counter than the ugly store-bought bottle. The first time you use this to drizzle oil on your food, you'll feel like the fanciest version of yourself.
12. A tea kettle adorned with a modern red decal that makes it look more like a piece of art than something you use to heat up water.
13. A mini waffle maker for anyone with limited kitchen storage space who still wants to treat themselves to a delicious homemade brunch on Sunday morning. It comes in six colors, so you can perfectly match it to the rest of your kitchen appliances for a cohesive look.
14. A pack of puck lights so you can illuminate your kitchen countertops and make your kitchen look more sophisticated overall. No need to tear up your walls to install wiring for lights – these babies are battery-operated!
15. A retro-style toaster for adding some fun vintage flair to your kitchen. The slots are big enough to put bagel slices in, and it also comes with a removable warming rack for quickly heating up pastries and rolls.
16. A bar cart that you can use to elegantly store and show off your favorite drinkware. You can also use it as a glamorous coffee station!
17. A 13-piece set of nonstick cookware that adds a pop of color to your kitchen. This set is perfect if you're moving into a new house or apartment and want all-new, high-quality pots and pans that look great together.
18. A SodaStream sparkling water maker because your precious kitchen countertop space is limited, so it only makes sense to use it to show off appliances that are as sleek, attractive, and useful as this one!
19. A huge serving bowl with salad servers that scream, "I throw fancy shindigs in my backyard at my second home in the Hamptons"....even if you're just eating dinner in your 500-square-foot apartment.
20. A set of stainless-steel bowls with lids with a simple but professional look that will make you feel like you're a world-class chef cooking in a 5-star restaurant.
21. A set of OXO food storage containers with an airtight seal to keep your food fresher for longer. Because the containers are clear, you can organize your pantry by food color for a truly satisfying aesthetic.
22. A turntable that maximizes those hard-to-reach corners of your kitchen. Nothing's as visually satisfying as opening your cabinets or pantry door and seeing all of your spices and condiments placed neatly together and within easy reach on these turntables.
23. A bamboo breadbox for anyone who takes their carb consumption seriously. If you have light wooden kitchen cabinets, it'll match perfectly, and it'll also keep your bread fresher for longer.
24. A set of ceramic-coated knives for the person loves adding as much color as possible to their kitchen. The rainbow of colors will ~spice~ up your meal prep experience.
25. Or these professional knives with walnut and brass handles that instantly make your kitchen look more refined and grown-up.
26. A set of black dinnerware with a textured finish that makes the plates, bowls, and mugs look way more expensive than they are. It's proof that you don't need to break the bank to have a great-looking dining set!
27. Or this red ceramic dinnerware set with a floral pattern if you're going for a farmhouse look in your kitchen. Go ahead — embrace your inner Pioneer Woman.
28. A citrus juicer, because your recipes will become 10 times better with fresh-squeezed lemon or lime juice. The bright yellow color will put a smile on your face whenever you grab it out of your kitchen drawer!
29. A unique oblong serving bowl for a fun way to serve up bread, crackers, or fruit. It's the beautiful decorative accent your breakfast nook needs.
30. A cotton placemat to make your kitchen feel like a beautiful field of fresh-bloomed flowers. If you want to give your dinner table a playful upgrade, these vibrant placemats do the trick.
31. A stainless steel bar tool set that you can store hanging up — it'll look like a piece of shiny modern art, except you can make cocktails with it. Even better!
You admiring your kitchen's aesthetic after adding some of these gorgeous products to it:
Looking for more stuff to help make your house a home? Check out the best places to buy inexpensive furniture online, the best places to buy couches online, cute home decor you’ll wish you knew about sooner, or check out all of our home content for even more great ideas.
Need A Shopping Buddy?
Get great products - from pros in the fine art of buying stuff online - delivered to your inbox!